Some people believe choosing a great DJ for the wedding will be as simple as search engine results, ask one or two friends and check out a few DJs sites. In the end, most wedding DJ is a good choice for your event, right?
There is a big difference between a disc jockey and a DJ company. Of course, not only at the expense of DJ services but the difference in quality. You can search for the wedding DJ in Birmingham from https://thetoddeexp.com/dj-birmingham/.
Exactly how do we determine what DJ to choose? We have taken years of experience to compile a compendium of the best questions to ask prospective DJ company. These are questions that we think are very important and sometimes overlooked.
1. Are they well insured for liability and theft? Our team estimates that the majority of DJs who are usually not insured! In addition, an increasing number of locations that require verification of wedding party insurance of DJ.
2. Just how long the wedding DJ company exists?
3. Does the potential of the DJ have a written contract? A DJ performance contract needs simple, clear language and not more than one or two pages. If it looks like you buy a house with a long, difficult to understand the contract, we recommend choosing a different DJ.
4. Can they perform interactive games and dances along with your guests if you want? This game will be a modern and interaction? In case they mention the guile or the Macarena … keep looking!
5. What exactly makes them better or completely different from other DJ companies?
6. Are they experienced? Exactly how much a wedding dance that they perform in?
7. In case there is damage to the equipment, would they have backup equipment available at the site?
All questions or concerns should be addressed from the potential of the DJ. As soon as you decide about what you want for your wedding entertainment, it is advisable to book the date immediately.