Monsanto is a multi-billion dollar business that began in 1904. Their motto claims that the provider is “a sustainable agriculture firm geared toward assisting farmers throughout the world”.
Some belief Monsanto to be the mother of agricultural biotechnology. Among the top manufacturers of biotechnology, genomics, and compost for plants, Monsanto is also the inventor of the weed killer Roundup.
These GMO foods contain many dangerous chemicals that will cause many health issues. There are some lawyers who are working to help people who are suffering from illness due to these GMO foods. They help them to get some financial compensation.
If you or your family member is also suffering from diseases due to the use of GMO products then you can also look for Georgia attorneys for roundup cancer lawsuits via Monsanto Roundup Law.
A lot of men and women that are anti-Monsanto claim that the provider creates mutated crops in an attempt to improve sales of Roundup. These genetically modified seeds are made to withstand the harsh compound, leaving weeds to dye and plants to flourish.
Truth about Monsanto
- GMOs are discovered to be connected to a range of diseases, such as brain cancer, breast cancer, melanoma, and much more.
- Regardless of the many studies demonstrating the hazards of the chemicals employed by Monsanto, there is still no legislation requiring companies to label foods that contain GMOs.
- Despite promises by Monsanto, GMO seeds don’t yield greater amounts of crops.
- More than 500,000 infants are born with developmental problems because of Agent Orange exposure from Monsanto.
- Monsanto’s GMO foods are linked to food allergies before seen.
Instead of helping small farmers, Monsanto has got thousands of farmers on the premise they’ve dedicated patent infringement.