In the maintenance of solar panels, cleaning of the solar panel system is one aspect that should not be neglected because a dirty solar panel can cause huge damage to the solar panel and will generate considerably less power.
You might consider cleaning your panels yourself, but it is only advisable if you have enough knowledge. Otherwise, it's better to leave the job to the professionals. You can contact a solar panel specialist and consult about solar panel maintenance services in Perth.
How to Clean Solar Panels
1. The first thing you need to do is to follow the cleaning manual of your panel. The panel might have specific instructions for cleaning.
2. You should always clean your panels on a relatively cool day or take the assistance of a solar panel cleaning service.
3. If a lot of debris and dirt has accumulated on a solar panel, you might need to clean more thoroughly, a standard garden hose will help wash off any dust or grime properly.
4. Use a soapy scraper attached to a long pole if the dust is stubborn.
5. You should clean the surface of the panel with a soft cloth or sponge. It is not necessary to clean underneath the wirings.
6. Never stand on your panels. If your panels are placed too high, consider taking the help of an expert person.
Why Take Experts' Help?
If you think that you don't want to waste money on cleaning your panel by a solar panel cleaning service company, but don't possess the required knowledge to clean these panels, you are going to do more harm to your solar panel and end up paying more.
Apart from the safety aspect, specialized technicians can clean the system in a proper way without damaging anything.